The property consists of a main house and several outbuildings totaling 911m2 in a large rustic plot of land, consisting of a mix of land for agricultural purposes and pine forest. The main house was built in 1880 and offers 2 floors with 6 bedrooms plus 4 bathrooms in total and offers a large stone patio, with sunny southwest orientation. The several outbuildings are used as car garage, housing for farm animals and machinery storage. The main house needs reform/modernization, and it is located at a short distance to Santa Ponsa beach and Calvia town, with excellent motorway access. This is an extremely attractive investment opportunity in the southwest of Mallorca for nature lovers looking for peace and extremely private environment.